The Manager of Data Security is responsible for establishing a data security program that protects information and data that is processed, stored, and transferred using information processing resources. This includes: convening security oversight and working committees comprised of operations, support and technical representatives, defining the IS security architecture, identifying vulnerabilities, assessing risk, and recommending solutions for mitigation, establishing security policy, procedures, and standards and measuring adherence, issuing security advisories, developing security awareness training materials, and monitoring access.
- 7 years IT Management with 2 years in a HIPAA environment OR 4 years Data Security Management OR 7 years Data Security Management in lieu of Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working knowledge of ISO 27001 and ISO 27002 (formerly 17799)
- Working Knowledge of TCPIP Specification and Implementation
- Working knowledge of NIST Security Publications
- Working knowledge of COBIT
- Solid understanding of HIPAA Finale Security Rule
- Working knowledge of Active Directory and Dynamic Domain Naming Service