- The Business Intelligence Analyst will be responsible for the design, development, and delivery of reporting and analytics solutions to all the areas of the business.
- The BI analyst will work closely with the rest of the BI team and business owners to evaluate requirements and advice on relevant, actionable reports and dashboards.
- The position also requires hands on involvement with data modeling, ETL process and data warehouse design and implementation.
- Design, develop, deliver, and maintain reporting and analytics applications leveraging Cognos BI, Cognos TM1, and MSSQL Server technologies
- BI applications can include complex dynamic reports, dashboards, and scorecards using various data sources (e.g. SQL relational and multi-dimensional, TM1 and PowerPlay cubes)
- Design, develop, and support ETL and integration processes using IBM DataStage
- Assist in developing enterprise architecture for BI and data warehouse infrastructure
- Production support of enterprise data warehouse and BI platform
- Provide training to internal customers and drive solution adoption
- Embrace internal support methodologies and SDLC best practices, and continuously strive to improve the systems and processes