- The client is seeking a full-time hourly Marketing Analyst contractor to support its digital marketing and guest experience channels.
- Role is approximately six months with an opportunity for longer pending budget.
- Ideal candidates will have previous work experience within digital communications and advertising, able to understand and review HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite specifically Photoshop & Illustrator, and will have an attention to detail.
The Marketing Analyst supports the brand team in executing marketing strategy by facilitating the execution of marketing projects including consumer promotions, new food and beverage menu items, and/or advertising/communications/digital initiatives. In this role, the Marketing Analyst collaborates with the Communications, Advertising and Development teams to support digital marketing projects and initiatives. Marketing Analysts support others in the management of external vendors/agencies and the evaluation of project results.
- Partner with cross-functional team members to execute digital marketing projects and communications
- Coordinate digital guest experiences updates with agency partners and internal stakeholders
- Review website and app content ensuring accuracy to approved creative and brand direction; e.g. promo content, menu merchandising, etc.
- Review and support testing of website and app enhancements for new features and functionality; e.g. ToGo, Wait List, App features, etc.
- Support regular review and updates of evergreen website content
- Daily and weekly online performance monitoring and tracking
- Help with the support for the digital experience
- Develop and use project timelines and calendars
- Execute daily tasks to manage advertising/communications calendars and/or national/local promotion for digital guest experiences
- Work cross-functionally to exchange information and support ongoing projects and initiatives
- Interface with vendors/agencies to facilitate project execution
- Analyze results of marketing projects and initiatives and communicates results to Marketing Leaders (e.g., Brand Managers)
- Monitor core competitor communications, menus, promotions, offerings
- Obtain feedback from client teams (e.g., Ops, CI); share feedback with Brand Managers
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field required with an interest in pursuing a post-graduate degree (e.g., M.B.A.)
- Knowledge and comfort with HTML, CSS and principles of web design
- Knowledge and comfort with project management tools (e.g. Basecamp, JIRA, etc.)
- Knowledge and comfort with Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop and Illustrator
- Ability to crop photos in Photoshop
- Knowledge and comfort with the use of computers and various programs and information systems (MS Word, MS PowerPoint, etc.)
- Organization and time management skills with the ability to organize, plan, and follow-up with tasks
- Ability to prioritize and re-prioritize various job activities/tasks, including the ability to multi-task when necessary
- Ability to adjust communication style such that it is effective with various audiences
- Ability to analyze and evaluate information
- Ability to communicate (verbal and written) with clarity in the business environment
- Ability to exercise appropriate judgment by using information and knowledge to make timely, effective decisions
- Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- Internship experience working in marketing preferred (brand or agency)
- Knowledge of current consumer and industry behaviors, trends, attitudes, preferences, and needs within the digital communications space preferred
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is preferred.