Account Executives proactively uncover opportunities and earn the role of trusted advisor to clients, demonstrating a thorough understanding of analytic solutions and matching these solutions to client needs and critical industry challenges.
- Promote client satisfaction and revenue by identifying and supporting sales activities with existing business clients
- Drive growth through cross-sell of new products, launch of new portfolios and competitor displacement
- As the primary client contact for defined accounts, provide advice about products and services to customers
- Execute client contact campaigns and effectively utilize technology and tools (including Excel Pivot tables) to enhance client loyalty
- Responsible for thoroughly understanding business challenges facing the clients in your territory
- Generate revenue growth for product solutions with existing accounts
- Close new revenue opportunities and meet revenue expectations
- Be responsible for providing accurate forecasting and financial information as required
- Achieve client service activity metrics that support attainment of client satisfaction goals
- Candidates should have significant experience presenting and selling to decision-makers.
- Successful candidates will understand data-driven solution products.
- Well-versed in executing client contact campaigns effectively utilizing technology and tools (including Excel Pivot tables) to enhance client loyalty
- Knowledge of analytics and various data study approaches and fraud management and credit application underwriting processes are highly desirable