Perform routine cash account and general ledger reconciliation functions. Assist in day-to-day operations necessary for a properly functioning Accounting department.
- Balance and research branch/teller products, back office/member related products, and loan/insurance products on a daily and monthly basis, as assigned
- Answer department phone calls and e-mails in a timely, courteous, and accurate manner
- Process and disburse incoming mail and faxes for the Accounting department
- Review and complete correction requests
- Upload journal vouchers
- Prepare clearing entries for items on assigned reconciliations and submit them for approval
- Prepare and make necessary member-related transactions as assigned