The Talent Sourcing Specialist is responsible for identifying strategies to target talent in the market. In partnership with the Director of Talent Acquisition, Sourcing Specialist, and Coordinator this person is focused on screening, reviewing candidate qualifications, onboarding and other employee facing work. The Sourcing Specialist must have the ability to operate in a faced paced, high volume, multi-dimensional capacity.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Review candidates that have applied to requisitions to identify those with the qualifications to be phone screened
- Conduct phone screens of candidates utilizing BBI fundamentals to deliver a quality slate of candidates and drive candidate generation to meet the needs of the business
- Provide skill set summaries of potential candidates
- Support the Operations coordinator in other duties as well as assist with onboarding, reviewing background checks, etc.
- A minimum of 1 year of related experience with a focus on entry level/high-volume work
- Experience in a fast-paced environment with a self-motivated mind set is a must
- Experience with complex scheduling or related skills is a must
- Experience with customer relations/human resources/handling escalated issues is strongly preferred
- Experience working with an Applicant Tracking System is strongly preferred