This position is responsible for maintaining, analyzing, and monitoring server and storage infrastructure that supports business operations. This position will work with management and staff to identify system needs, improve and maintain existing infrastructure.
- We are seeking a system administrator experienced with executing concepts of high availability, zero downtime, fully redundant architecture for server and storage infrastructure.
- Ability to adapt to dynamic responsibilities, work effectively with limited information to seek out the necessary resources to complete the task at hand, as well as the ability to work well in a team environment
- Act as the primary point of contact for all system outages, inquiries and requests, and will support the business operations with prompt, effective problem resolution
- Excellent planning skills to efficiently and effectively scope, prioritize and develop required infrastructure updates
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Four year college degree in Computer Science/Management Information Systems or a computer related degree
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience deploying Unix/Windows servers, vSphere Virtualization Infrastructures, SAN management, and log analysis
- Prior in-depth experience with storage software, storage protocols (FC, iSCSI, SCSI, NFS), Unix and Windows operating systems
- Relevant job experience in deploying redundant virtualized environments and management of storage area networks
- Solid reporting in root cause analysis
- Ability to gather and interpret relevant data and information
- Must be able to work nights, holidays and weekends during project installations if needed
- Must be able to travel to Orlando Data Center, roadside huts, and roadside plazas
- Must have the ability to travel to all owned facilities for deployments, trainings, and investigation
- Must work on-call and ready-to-work