For over 30 years, our client has been providing technical products and services specifically designed to fit seamlessly in the daily operation of banks, financial institutions and commercial businesses. IP Telephony, Intrusion Detection/Prevention Monitoring, Penetration Testing, Network Consultation, Outsourced Network Management, Systems Integration, LAN/WAN Systems and Structured Cabling.
Our client is seeking an experienced Solarwinds Systems Administrator/Expert for a full-time position located in Tampa, FL. The successful candidate must be a career-focused, highly experienced, Solarwinds systems maestro.
The Solarwinds Systems Administrator is responsible for planning, installation, configuration, support and operation of all Solarwinds-based applications, including our MSP (Managed Services Provider) division. Must be able to work in a highly dynamic environment, either individually or as part of a team.
- Solarwinds Network Performance Monitoring system, Log and Event Monitor (LEM), Network Configuration Manager, Patch Manager, NetFlow Analyzer, Server and Application Manager, and Dameware
- Onboarding new systems, locations, customers, system tuning, patching and updating
- Tuning existing monitors and alerting processes
- General networking administration in Windows server administration and oversight
- Extensive experience with the overall Orion/Solarwinds platform
- Experience with ConnectWise and integration with Solarwinds
- Meticulous and careful in the work and self-motivated, taking ownership of projects
- Patience to adhere to best practices including maintenance windows and change control procedures
- Ensure issue resolution is communicated and expectations are set and met in a timely and effective manner
- 5+ years of experience as a Solarwinds Administrator/Expert
- Four year degree in Computer Science from an accredited institution or equivalent experience preferred
- Professional certification preferred, such as SCP, CCENT, CCNA, CCNP, CCDP, or equivalent experience