This position will be responsible for the design and management of a wide variety of development projects including commercial and residential land development projects throughout the state of Texas.
The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who has the willingness and ability to strengthen and develop relationships with clients.
- B.S. or M.S. in Civil Engineering from an accredited university degree program
- Minimum five years of experience including platting and permitting, development of plans and specifications, and construction administration on commercial and residential land development projects
- Experience developing plans in Civil3D
- Extensive experience with the design of site grading, streets, drainage, water, sewer, and detention facilities
- P.E. License in Texas
- Experience interfacing with clients and municipal staff on a regular basis