The Customer Engagement Platform (CEP) team is focused on delivering powerful customer experiences across engagement touch points, by leveraging data and tools to bring marketing to life. The CEP team is part of the Global Marketing & Sales organization, and plays a vital role in campaign activation. The Campaign Delivery team leads consumer data selection for 1:1 marketing campaigns and management’s deployment of campaigns via offline and digital channels. We accomplish these capabilities with partnerships internally within the organization as well with external vendors and software/data suppliers. ROLE Members of this team should be driven by excellence and have a passion for data and marketing technology. Responsible for using mix of technologies and methodologies, to pull highly customized customer marketing lists for sophisticated 1:1 marketing campaigns. Must also have a passion for deploying campaigns, learning new technologies as needed, and automation. Role acts as consultant/interface between technology/platform teams and marketing/business, and helps provide options and identify new opportunities that will improve marketing/systems effectiveness.
- SEO experience a plus but not required
- Preferred education in computer science, IT, mathematics or related field
- 3-5 years of direct experience with campaign list selection processes and campaign deployment functions especially using Adobe Campaign or similar email platform like Salesforce
- HTML development for the purpose of finalizing campaign deployment of emails
- Strong UAT and quality assurance aptitude
- Ability to translate technical concepts into non-technical concepts and vice versa
- Experience in software delivery, preferably a mix of vendor package and custom builds
- Willingness to investigate, learn, and promote alternate agile delivery methods
- Proven knowledge and understanding of complicated data environments
- Hospitality/travel industry experience, or at a minimum customer-facing industries
- Proven understanding of campaign delivery technologies
- Problem-solving, organizational and time management skills
- Systems-thinking and high attention to detail
- Exploration mentality and willing to be a leader in learning new spaces
- Experience with large organizations and/or broad role responsibilities.