- This person will filter through hundreds of resumes from online applicants that had applied to their internal roles.
- They will be looking for specific experience and skill sets and if those candidates have those they will mark them to be contacted.
- Next step is they will make outbound calls to the candidates that match what the internal hiring manager is looking for.
- They will conduct a short phone interview / survey with the candidate to confirm they fit the salary range, are available and have the required experience.
- If the phone interview goes well, they will invite the candidate to have an in-person interview with them at the office.
- They will conduct the interview and make sure they feel the candidate would be a good fit for the role.
- If all goes well, they will email the hiring manager to let them know they think the candidate is a fit and help set up an interview with them.
- After all of this, they will then work on another requisition.
- Many of the roles they will help source/recruit for will be mortgage, collections, and other banking type roles.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- MUST have at least 2+ year of recruiting experience
- SilkRoad system and/or other ATS experience
- Previous experience in a banking/credit union environment
- MS Office proficient: Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Effectively communicate using proper grammar and punctuation written, oral, non-verbal, and active listening skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including use of proper grammar and punctuation
- Technology adept including browser and computer savvy and the use of various office equipment