4 Corner Resources is currently hiring for a Quality Assurance Manager for one of our enterprise level clients in the Hartford area.
- Lead, direct, and manage system engineering and quality assurance areas of the region
- Improve the quality of the toll collection system product beginning with materials, products, processes, through the installation, configuration, testing, and operation of the finished toll system product
- Document, conduct interviews, review technical documentation, inspect installations and observe operations to determine lab or field areas needing improvement; This will mainly apply to system assembly and staging, software configuration and set-up, equipment installation and testing, and operations and maintenance
- Establish procedures, techniques, processes, and other technical approaches to ensure identified improvements are implemented throughout the toll system deployment life cycle
- Determine optimal system/hardware layout and configuration parameters for parts, products, and sub-systems that yield best overall system performance by “dissecting” current system in lab or field environment and understanding system behavior and functionality limitations; Examples of parameters to be investigated include optimal loop cable run lengths, loop wire depth, hard drive types, and other hardware or software parameters that may be impacting system performance
- Establish a process for ensuring the optimal system/hardware set-up, configuration, and installation parameters get properly applied to all future system deployments or applicable existing production systems