Responsible to provide superior service by assisting our retail stores and their customers in preserving our business relationship to create long-term, loyal customers. Responsible to work with retail stores to create a resolution that is in everyone’s best interest.
- Answer incoming calls to the call center pertaining to products and circular items, sales, deliveries, warranty information, store locations, store phone numbers and hours, etc.
- Resolve customer complaints to the satisfaction of both customer and store. Complaints received are in the form of telephone calls, letters, e-mails, and in person.
- Respond to all letters received from the BBB and Consumer Affairs regarding customer complaints
- Respond to questions from both dealer and corporate stores concerning customer accounts, inventory availability issues as well as STOREnet and ARMS application support questions
- Research Merchandising questions concerning the catalog and advertisements to support the point-of-sale system and customers
- Assist the Customer Service, Technical and Account Management teams with the following as assigned:
- Triage incoming calls and dispatch work orders to the appropriate queue
- Perform selected adjustments to customer accounts
- Maintain accurate call records of all call center activities
- Be helpful, courteous, and friendly to all those who make contact with the RSS Call Center
- Adhere to all call center procedures and quality control standards
- High School diploma
- Associates degree a plus
- One to two years retail customer service experience
- Basic computer skills in Microsoft Office applications (Word and Excel)
- Successful completion of POS training is required
- Ability to communicate effectively with dealers, customers, management and personnel by telephone, or through written communication; assimilate information and make decisions; work under pressure in a detailed, organized, and professional manner
- Ability to sit for long periods of time, speak, and type (computer / analysis work, etc.)
- Strong customer service, professional telephone etiquette, problem solving and decision making abilities
- Expected to cross train with other functional areas of the RSS department including Technical Support and Account Management
- Effective time management skills and the ability to multi-task