● Coordinate your workforce
management in a single dashboard.
● Usability and optimization.
● Analytics and cloud-based storage.
● Support and resources.
● Cloud-based software.
● Data-driven insights.
● Reliable support.
● Payroll and tax filing made easy.
● Payroll and taxes.
● Small and large business
● Online payroll management.
● HR services.
● Time and attendance.
● Analytics and reporting.
● Human resources management.
● Employment screening.
● Time clock software.
● Payroll and tax compliance.
● Workers’ compensation management.
● ACA compliance.
● Reporting and analytics.
The Basic Payroll plan starts at $99 per month for up to 10 employees. The Essential Payroll plan starts at $149 per month for up to 10 employees. The Complete Payroll plan starts at $199 per month which includes additional features.
QuickBooks is an accounting software package developed and marketed by Intuit. QuickBooks products are geared mainly toward small and medium-sized businesses and offer on-premises accounting applications as well as cloud-based versions that accept business payments, manage and pay bills, and payroll functions.
● Income and expenses.
● Invoicing and payments.
● Tax deductions.
● Track miles.
● Cash Flow.
● Custom tags.
● Live Bookkeeping.
● Secure employee checks, direct
deposit, debit cards, and even mail-in pay stubs.
● Customized detailed and summary reports.
● Paperless payroll.
● On-time tax filing, government compliance, and bank reconciliation.
Zenefits is a company based in the United States that offers cloud-based software as a service to companies for managing their human resources, with a particular focus on helping them with health insurance coverage.
● Human Resource Services.
● Attendance Tracking. Calendar Management.
● Benefits Administration. ACA Reporting.
● Compliance. Archiving & Retention.
● Onboarding. Document Management.
● Payroll. 401(k) Tracking.
● Performance Appraisal. 360 Degree Feedback.
● Time Clock. Biometric Recognition.
● Payroll. 401(k) Tracking. Benefits Management. Check Printing. Direct Deposit.
● Compliance. Archiving & Retention. Audit Management. Compliance Tracking. Controls Testing.
● Human Resource. 360 Degree Feedback. Applicant Tracking. Benefits Management.
● Onboarding. Document Management. E-Verify/I-9 Forms. Electronic Forms.
● Advanced payroll features.
● Automated tasks.
● Automated taxes.
● Benefits management.
● Compensation management.
Sage Payroll is a cloud-based payroll solution that caters to small and mid-size businesses across various industries, helping them manage their payroll operations. The solution can also be deployed on-premise.
● File your taxes.
● Management of Employee Data.
● Payroll options through direct deposit, paycards, or business-generated checks.
Insperity, Inc., previously known as Administaff, Inc., is a professional employer organization headquartered in Kingwood, an area of Houston, Texas. Insperity provides human resources and administrative services to small and medium-sized businesses.
● Tax filing
ADP TotalSource is a certified professional employer organization (PEO) PEOs (professional employer organizations) help you manage your human resources, employee benefits, regulatory compliance and payroll.
● Benefit Administration & Communication.
● Benefit Advisor Support.
● Competitive benchmarking.
● Customizable safety program.
● Employee Learning and Training.
TriNet is a cloud-based professional employer organization for small and medium-sized businesses. TriNet administers payroll and health benefits and advises clients on employment law compliance and risk reduction, acting in some cases as an outsourced human resources department.
● Human resources management.
● Seamless payroll.
● Secure payroll preparation.
● Tax reporting.
● A platform for partners and members.
● Risk and compliance.
● Dedicated client services associate team.
● Cloud Platform.
● Suite of HR Services
● Tailored Solutions
● Dedicated AlphaStaff resources
● Payroll & Tax Solutions
● Employer assistance with ADA, EEOC, wage and hour laws.
● Employee training.
● Performance management.
● Unemployment claims administration.
● Employment verification.
● Governmental and census reporting.
● Drug testing assistance and background checks.