The Inbound Call Center Representative is responsible for taking inbound calls, schedule vacations, input information onto multiple applications, contact guests, and provide quality customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide 5 Star Customer Service to guests via inbound call center
- Schedule vacation for current owner
- Following all company and departmental policies at all times
- Enter all contact information and details per each guest reservation
- Regular communication with team leads, and management
- Handle special projects and assignments as required
Education and/or Experience:
- 1 yr. Call Center Experience and/or Data Entry Experience or six months to one year related experience and/or training
- Working Knowledge of computers
- Exceptional Customer Service
- Strong Communication Skills
- Able to multitask and manage your time.
- No fear of decision-making
- Problem solving