4 Corner Resources is looking for a Telecom Engineer II located in the Orlando area.
- Provide engineering consultation and support for the development, design and implementation of technical solutions
- Design, develop and document contact center telephony infrastructure and application projects
- Work closely with vendors, outside resources, and business resources to evaluate and propose new technologies
- Assist in gathering and documenting business requirements
- Work with engineers, analysts and vendors to improve the effectiveness of the organization
- Be accessible 24 hours in order to support the telecommunications infrastructure team
- Bachelors degree in Computer Information Systems, Telecommunications or related field
- 4+ years of related of field experience
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong written and oral communication
- Knowledge of WAN/LAN technologies
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.