4 Corner Resources is looking for a Salesforce Developer located in the Orlando area.
- Design, code, test and implement new Salesforce software applications to meet project objectives and support new or expanding business objectives.
- Candidates should be able to participate in the entire development life cycle from design through deployment.
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals
- Communicate with project managers, clients and other developers to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment.
- Interact directly with clients, managers and end users as necessary to analyze project objectives and capability requirements, including specifications for user interfaces, customized applications and interactions with internal Salesforce instances.
- Provide system administration support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow.
- Collaborate with various internal departments, including marketing, product development and operations, to ensure Salesforce environment supports internal needs relating to functionality and performance
- Associates of Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, or related.
- Minimum of 2 years of recent experience as a Salesforce developer
- Technical proficiency with the Salesforce platform along with general software development expertise.
- Ability to code in the Apex language is essential, and knowledge of other coding languages is helpful.
- Understand the basic principles of business software design and customer relationship management.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved