4 Corner Resources is looking for an Online Admissions Guide located in the Orlando area.
- Behave as an ambassador of the company and embrace our unique education model, while maintaining a high level of integrity, professionalism, and customer service
- Field and service potential students, engage in compliant and customer-service oriented interviews, and make recommendations for enrollment when they have been determined to be a strong candidate for admission
- Accurately and completely explain educational programs, expected outcomes, student services, and financial considerations (at a compliant level) to potential students, their parents, and other internal and external clients
- Adhere to policies and procedures of the company
- Maintain stringent confidentiality of company and personnel information
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Ability to relate, understand, and engage prospective students
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment are required
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent listening and problem-solving skills
- Positive attitude and self-motivated
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.