4 Corner Resources is looking for a Database Developer located in the Orlando area.
- Meet with stakeholders as a means to determine system requirements
- Review existing Microsoft Access database to evaluate strengths and determine any opportunities for improvement
- Input streams of data and type entry of paper tickets, customer information, system exports, etc
- Create an SQL database to replace the Access database, address all identified shortcomings, and satisfy all stakeholder needs
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field
- 4+ years of related experience
- Ability to problem solve and work with minimal supervision
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Project Management experience preferred
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.