4 Corner Resources is looking for a Credentialing Specialist located in the Orlando area.
- Assist and provide support to medical staff with credentialing activities
- Assure compliance to regulatory and accreditation standards
- Assure compliance with company bylaws, rules and regulations
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Medical terminology knowledge
- Three years of experience in physician credentialing/privileging required
- Associates degree in business, health care, accounting or related field may be substituted for two years of experience
- Bachelor degree in health, business or related field may be substituted for three years of experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.