4 Corner Resources is looking for a Compensation Analyst located in the New York City area.
- Develop job evaluations, market pricing, salary structures, and job benchmarking.
- Participate in compensation surveys to collect and analyze competitive compensation information to determine company's competitive position
- Strong administrative capability with experience developing processes and procedures to ensure accurate and timely processing of compensation communications and transactions.
- Support the team in the design, development and administration of compensation programs, policies, and legislation governing compensation.
- Supports the team with the year-end compensation processes including merit and incentives to included testing, training and communications, data audits, and processing.
- Work with the team on various ad hoc projects as needed.
- Associate's degree from an accredited institution or applicable experience.
- Bachelors/MA/MBA highly desirable
- General HR experience.
- Advanced skills in Excel
- Detailed oriented with strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze data and create meaningful, understandable models, reports and metrics.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and within a team, conduct research, formulate conclusions and present conclusions regarding business issues.
- Strong communication skills with a customer service approach.
- Knowledge of HR laws and insight.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.