4 Corner Resources is looking for a Warehouse Associate located in the Jacksonville area.
- Complete tasks to ensure progress to deadlines
- Meet and exceed company standards and productivity goals on a consistent basis
- Consistently follow standard operational procedures
- Consistently demonstrate a sense of urgency and an action-oriented attitude to achieve results
- Communicate solutions, suggestions and ideas to management in order to continually improve our products, service and operations
- Actively participate and support company safety and security standards
- Warehouse Experience- Familiar with warehouse work and basic warehouse safety protocols
- Ability to handle heavy work environment- Long periods of standing, bending, moving material up to 50 lbs
- Experience with Material handling equipment-i.e Forklift, Reach-Truck, Cherry picker
- Prefer Experience with RF guns (hand held scanners)/overall comfort with ability to learn RF guns
- Attention to detail- Needs to show comfort performing basic math/counting
- Communication Skills- Ability to take direction/constructive feedback for improvement, willingness to ask questions
- Reliability, Ability to work as part of a team- Needs to be punctual and reliable, with a valid driver’s license and their own vehicle
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.