- This position resides within the Digital Marketing team and is responsible for production development of digital marketing assets for channels including, but not limited to, email, mobile, web, social, SMS, interactive and other emerging platforms.
- Responsible for the creation of web-related digital marketing assets or interactive elements with an HTML focus
- This position will create production ready digital marketing assets and may be required to implement into active campaigns.
- This role will also work within the chosen content management system to update and/or deploy new content for websites.
- Assist with the management of a content management system for all web accessible digital assets
- Works with Creative Services on digital asset management to ensure ease of deployment for digital marketing campaigns
- Update web assets per direction of Sr. Web Developer
- Document web, email, and other common HTML based standards for HGV digital assets
- Perform ad hoc projects as requested by management
Specific Job Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
- Must have a working knowledge of common web development tools and experience in developing digital assets
- Basic understanding of digital marketing web-based best practices
- Must have experience in building HTML based assets for various digital channels (email, web, display advertising, interactive)
- Experience with both Windows and Mac platforms
- A minimum of two (2) or more years of web development experience
- A working knowledge and understanding of email design, website development, content management systems, digital asset management, and other emerging digital channels
- Building the organizations marketing websites
- Responsible for design and web development of emails and landing page for the sales and marketing campaigns, development and maintenance of corporate websites
- This person will also be taking care of email campaigns
- Exposed to email creative, creating workflow