- Work closely with business analysts, and team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions.
- Actively participate in development projects as well as on application sustainment teams.
- Must be proficient in the use of one language such as Java or C# and the associated development tool sets.
- Individuals will work with our business partners and will participate in the designing, coding, testing, implementing, maintaining and supporting of applications in accordance to the ITIL Service Lifecycle.
- Assist in coordinating the efforts of supplier teams when needed to develop or sustain the application environment.
- Develop software components and applications unit tests.
- Estimate effort for assigned development tasks.
- Design and develop code in accordance with industry best practices and coding standards through peer code reviews and utilization of tools provide by our internal COE.
- Familiarity with one or more technical areas relevant to the organizations work.
- Assist in coordination of application outages in support of server patches, vulnerability management and other necessary sustainment activities.
- Perform triage and analysis of application incidents, trouble tickets to provide possible short term and long-term resolutions as appropriate based on the business priority.
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience in iOS and Android is preferred.
- Strong understanding of Mobile app development utilizing Ionic 3, Angular 5, SQLLite.
- Strong working knowledge of Github for software deployment and code management.