The worker will be trained by and work with current more senior level Data Analysts on the team in order to lighten their workload. Candidate must be able to understand data analysis activities of the program and health related operations of the clinic. Will provide data usage scope analysis, data quality and cleansing assessments, test data and scenario assistance provided for regular analysis of health-related data and production of written reports concerning Wellness Pilots.
- Ability to develop innovative visual representations of data
- Experience in process evaluation
- A minimum of 2 years experience is required
- Must be proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint in order to pull data from electronic medical records using WebChart and reformat into routine reports, present findings to Department Leadership, and develop hypotheses on trends and any outliers
- Excellent communications skills is required
- Master of Public Health (MPH)