Our Research and Development organization is looking for highly motivated people who will help the company advance the software to the next level of quality and scalability by designing, implementing, and testing our products in the most efficient way.
Our Lead Quality Assurance Engineer works with teams of software testers and automation engineers. They are responsible for the planning, execution and reporting of test results on multiple products developed in Product Engineering. The Lead Quality Assurance Engineer will work as part of agile teams, must be a self-starter, and have strong communication and interpersonal skills, as well as a strong attention to detail. They will be responsible for mentoring and training Quality Assurance Engineers. The Lead QA Engineer receives work direction directly from a Quality Assurance Manager or higher.
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or related field
- 7+ years testing experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience performing as a Team Lead
- Experience testing software for sale
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience with creating and reporting QA metrics
- Analyze user stories for clarity, gain understanding and work with team to prepare test cases for new features
- Create/maintain test plans for multiple releases
- Review test scripts created by team for user stories and features
- Skilled in Agile development methodologies
- Great attitude