We are looking for an enthusiastic, customer service professional with great people and voice skills. In addition, possess an excellent work ethic, a positive business attitude, and self-confidence as a talented Technical Services Coordinator. Provide operational guidance and organization support for our technical services department, answer incoming calls, collect information, prioritize incoming service requests for customers experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking, other computer-related technologies, and coordinate new customer “managed services” on-boarding processes.
This position is for a highly motivated, detailed-oriented, exceptionally organized self-starter, responsible for maintaining the dispatch board, assign service department staff daily/weekly work schedules, ensure all support requests are processed, receive appropriate follow up, and ensure customers receive staff support response in a timely manner. Additionally, generate monthly service department invoicing, provide service department status and SLA reports to management.
General knowledge of information technology, managed services, and LAN networking is required. Prior experience in a managed technology services company is a plus.
Experience with ConnectWise service and project ticketing systems is preferred.
The position requires the ability to independently suggest and implement ways to improve the efficiency, effectiveness, and customer service of the technical department.
- ConnectWise experience
- Advanced customer service skills, staff coordination, and meeting services SLA goals
- Ability to multi-task and self-motivated
- Proficient in oral and written skills
- General computer skills; Microsoft office, CRM (Customer Relationship Management) software or Workflow management software
- Knowledge of information technology, PC’s, servers, networks within a managed services environment
- Take an analytical approach to problem solving
- Perform tasks in an organized, methodical, and efficient manner
- Exercise sound reasoning, judgment and good common sense
- Exhibit exceptional attendance and punctuality
- Present self as a personable and professional individual
- Two years related experience and/or training in customer service, dispatching or project management or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Knowledge of IT industry is required