The primary function of this position is to maintain the operational stability and integrity of proprietary web, middleware, and integration applications and systems. This includes ensuring uptime and performance SLAs.
- Troubleshooting, analysis, deployment and tuning essential to maintain operational health and functions related to industry standard high volume business web platforms
- Support J2EE Application Servers, Oracle Service Bus, Service composite Architecture, etc.
- Collaborate with development and perform CI/CD activities in Dev, QA, and Production regions
- Experience supporting a 24/7 global business
- Experience working with Java application servers such as Weblogic, Tomcat and/or WebSphere, J2EE/Java
- Knowledge of supporting Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery tools such as uDeploy, Jenkens, XL Deploy, etc
- Some knowledge of WLS, Shell or Perl scripting languages