The Database Administrator will design, develop, optimize and support database systems utilized in custom application development, third party product integrations, the data warehouse and line of business applications. Additionally, the Database Administrator will provide specific third tier support for database systems and BI applications. This position will also play a key role in our Data Center of Excellence initiative and will need to have a key understanding of business intelligence/data warehousing concepts and methodologies. This person will also need to have knowledge in both cloud and on premise SQL servers.
- Associate degree in Computer Science or Information Systems; or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience
- MCSD (Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer) or MCITP (Microsoft Certified IT Professional) in Database Administration, preferred
- Three years of relational database management systems
- Three years of developing enterprise-wide database solutions
- Three years with Microsoft operating systems
- Three years of developing and delivering custom database systems solutions in an enterprise environment
- Version Control Systems such as Microsoft Team Foundation Server, SourceGear Vault, CVS, Visual SourceSafe, or other comparable systems