4 Corner Resources is currently seeking a .Net Developer to be a part of the web development team.
The web development team occupies a unique, strategic role having a large degree of autonomy in architecting and building our web and mobile applications. The solutions developed by this group are deployed to both our residential and commercial customer base.
This position reports to the Manager of Online Solutions Development and does not have any direct reports.
The following duty statements are illustrative of the essential functions of the job and do not include other non-essential or marginal duties that may be required. The company reserves the right to modify or change the duties or essential functions of this job at any time.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Build and maintain ASP.NET MVC, Web API, WCF and Web Forms applications.
- Assist in migrating legacy Web Forms and WCF applications to MVC and / or Web API
- Utilize TDD practices in all new development as well create automated testing for existing applications
- Recommend and implement SDLC best practices
- Monitor industry trends and advocate for Web development best-practices to maintain and enhance the product’s leadership position in the industry.
- Demonstrate willingness to adapt to emerging technological changes.
- Demonstrate a high standard of work ethics.
- Work and communicate with others in a team environment.
- Bachelor of Computer Science degree or equivalent preferred; or 4-6 years relevant experience.
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience with core Web technologies (HTTP, HTML 5, CSS, JSON)
- 2+ years of ASP.NET development including technologies such as Web Forms, MVC, and Web
- Demonstrate expertise with building and consuming SOAP web services via WCF
- Demonstrate expertise with building and consuming REST services
- Demonstrate a fundamental understanding of TSQL
- Demonstrate a high level of comfort with CSS and HTML 5.
- Preferred experience with native mobile development in iOS and Android platforms and familiarity with Xamarin
- Demonstrate experience with high volume, long-life projects, balancing feature velocity, long-term maintenance costs, and operational effort.
- Expertise developing dynamic Web applications at scale (>1M+ monthly unique visitors).
- Experience with Agile/Scrum, Test-Driven-Development and Continuous-Integration methods.
- Must have or be able to obtain a Florida Driver’s License
- Demonstrated expertise in implementing and consuming RESTful Web Services.
- Experience with testing frameworks such as NUnit or MS Test and mocking libraries such as Moq
- A good understanding of core design patterns and SOLID development principals.
- Experience with HTML 5 development for mobile devices
- Ability to work with NoSQL solutions Mongo or Raven DB
- Demonstrated experience with User Interface Design and Usability.
- Demonstrated experience with Web analytics.
- Experience with Adobe Day CQ5/CRX CMS
Working Conditions and Physical Requirements:
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities.
- May be required to work flexible schedule.
- Works primarily inside throughout the year in an office-based environment.
- Will require long periods of personal computer and telephone use.