- As the Chief Product Architect, you will be responsible for the technical direction of all organization products
- You will work collaboratively with product management and development to balance negotiations and trade-offs between product requirements and development direction.
- Although you will report to the CIO, you are deeply engaged into development and product design.
- Your main customer is the Engineering team and the Product Management team.
- You are very hands-on and often team up with developers and dive into the code to prove your hypothesis and technical approach.
- You are outcome-oriented and flexible in technical approach to achieve set product objectives.
- Make high level design choices for the software structure, frameworks, protocols, and algorithms
- Determine coding practices, development tools, and validation requirements
- Knowledgeable in major architecture frameworks and patterns
- Knowledgeable in concepts of NoSQL, REST, JQuery, AngularJS, NodeJS
- Team player and very approachable
- General attitude: we’ll get it done, no matter what and we’ll have plenty of fun.