4 Corner Resources is looking for a Web Developer located in the Jacksonville area.
- Maintain familiarity with content management and eCommerce solutions such as WordPress, Joomla and Magento
- Work within current creative team to develop and maintain highly visible client web sites
- Developing and supporting reusable internal tools to support the Design and Sales departments
- Set up, manage, and configure hosting environments
- Proactively perform cross-browser testing and optimizations
- Maintain well-documented, reusable, and transferrable code
- UI Developer Skills (keenly attuned to look, feel and usability)
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and familiar with Design tools such as Balsamiq
- Mobile App Development experience (iOS and/or Android) is preferred
- Experience with XAML/MVVM is desired
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Familiar with C# code and ability to work with it
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as TFS, Git, Subversion, etc.
- Proven ability to meet deadlines
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications including Excel, Word, Power Point, and Outlook
- Maintained departmental quality standards
- Ability to effectively communicate with peers and supervisors
- Ability to maintain a positive and productive work environment
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.