Our client is seeking a Team Lead who has hands-on experience with project management, Scrum, and/or technical leadership. The position will assist in the oversight of the design, development and oversight of web-based solutions. We are looking for someone who has innovative ideas and who is not afraid to tackle new technical challenges. This person should be ahead of the trends and should always be looking to try new things.
Applicants must have at least intermediate LAMP skills PHP or Ruby or NodeJS, MySQL or other open source database platform, and Linux. Bachelor’s degree in Computer Information Systems or Computer Science preferred but not required. The ideal candidate must be able to work independently, foster collaboration amongst the team and business units, and be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Exposure/strong interest/experience in Agile/Scrum, project management and technical leadership
- Ability to critically think and understand projects from business, customer, and technical perspectives
- Able to do responsive design and development
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to provide regular status updates for ongoing projects
- Stays current on all programming-related technology and innovations
- Has a solid knowledge of CSS3 and HTML5 and development
- Working knowledge of APIs, JSON, and web services
- Knowledge and experience of devops
- Working knowledge of Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience with short sprints (one week or less)
- Experience serving as Scrum master