One of our enterprise level clients in New York City is looking for a Clinical Sourcing Specialist to assist their team in meeting their goals.
- Assist with full life cycle recruitment for qualified candidates for open requisitions
- Responsible for sourcing, pre-screening, and qualifying candidates
- Coordinate all hiring events (career fairs, open houses, etc.)
- Create robust sourcing strategies utilizing Talemetry, WorkDay, Indeed and LinkedIn
- Utilize an applicant tracking system to track all candidate information
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or other area of study
- Previous experience staffing for registered nurses, case managers, utilization management, UAS assessment nurses, etc.
- Previous experience in a corporate or agency staffing setting