Working with the SVP, HRMS, HR Analytics & Payroll and the GVP, Compensation and Benefits, the HR Services Coordinator performs clerical and administrative functions to support the executives and their responsibilities in the HR Services group.
The HR Services Coordinator is the point of contact between the executives and other team members and business partners to manage daily schedules and reminders including setting up meetings, business travel and presentations. This role screens and directs phone calls and correspondence and maintains and manages appropriate documentation including office documentation, contracts, mailings, invoicing, and correspondence.
The Coordinator supports HR Services business processes including time-sensitive fundings and invoices, contracts execution and management. Additionally, this role supports annual HR processes such as benefits, open enrollment and year-end activities such as W-2s, and the compensation cycle. This support includes interacting with confidential information which requires an understanding of data protection, confidentiality protection and prioritization of work to adjust to timelines and urgency of tasks. The HR Services Coordinator is also responsible for producing reports, org charts, Visio process flows and presentations as needed.
Additionally, the HR Services Coordinator organizes events and meetings for the departments as required.This role ensures that the executive departments have office supplies and equipment in a timely fashion and manages the procurement of supplies and other items and services as needed, including IT services.
- Focus is on ensuring that the executives and their groups have administrative support as well as business process support for their departmental matters
- Manage calendars and scheduling, arranges meetings and business travel, answers phones, provides other clerical and administrative support to executives
- Process invoices and benefits fundings in a timely and accurate manner
- Maintain contracts and other files, track contract terms, renewal dates; reconcile invoices for projects and other services against CRs and other budgets; maintain accurate finance information for inquiries
- Support large organizational processes including open enrollment, year-end processing for payroll, compensation cycle, mailings, sorting, preparations
- Provide administrative support to executive department teams including setting up meetings, arranging work social occasions, liaising with IT and with external vendors for supplies and services
Education and Training Requirements:
- College degree preferred
Knowledge and Skills:
- Mature ability to prioritize work according to business urgency and/or schedules and meet or exceed deadlines
- Mature ability to organize work processes and documents
- Mature ability to interact with other team members at all levels in a professional and helpful way
- Mature ability to be proactive with regard to problem resolution
- Very strong attention to detail and accuracy of information
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to absorb and evaluate information from a variety of sources and maintain a view of the “big picture” as well as the details of the HR Services group’s bailiwick
- Flexibility in problem analysis and solution creation/generation
- Ability to manage own work on multiple projects/tasks concurrently
- Able to work flexible/extended hours when necessary
- Strong team spirit
- Ability to function effectively and efficiently in a busy work environment, to handle stress, and to communicate with competence and kindness under pressure
- Ability to build strong support networks within the organization for purposes of business processes and issue resolution
- High level of efficiency using Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, and Visio
- Significant experience (at least 5 years) of executive administrative support
- Significant experience (at least 3 years) of office management processes
- Experience with HR business processes a plus