- This position is primarily responsible for monitoring and coordinating with the resorts the disposition of any credit balances due to guests for reservation cancellations and for any balances remaining due to or from checked out guests. In addition, this position will be responsible for application of all incoming payments accurately and in a timely manner including the processing of semi-monthly wholesaler billings for a group of resorts.
- 3-5 years of experience in the accounting/finance field is preferred
- Associates degree in Accounting, Finance or Business-related field preferred
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills ability to use data conversion software such as Monarch, Able2Extract, or equivalent ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously in a deadline-driven environment
- Proficient in presentation skills as well as using PowerPoint
- Well-organized and high attention to detail
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected federal, state/province or local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.