Day to Day:
Role involves anything from setting up new phones and computers at the resorts as well as corporate, to troubleshooting computer issues, and setting up cubicles. Also, move and assist team when needed.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience providing IT infrastructure field support, which includes:
- Experience with break/fix of hardware and software (desktops, laptops, printers; and other peripherals)
- Experience with loading drivers
- Able to perform basic administration of Windows O/S and iOS
- Basic knowledge of enterprise LAN and WAN setups and concepts
- Able to lift/move computer equipment weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Great customer service and communication
- Clean driving record
- Hardware troubleshooting experience, tier 2 or tier 3
- Structure cabling experience
- PBX (optional)
- Mitell experience (optional)
- Must be tobacco/nicotine free
- Weekend work/shifts