The Executive Assistant is responsible for answering phones, preparation and distribution of incoming and outgoing mail, faxes, greeting/assisting visitors and other duties in support of senior management staff. The Executive Assistant responsibilities include: secretarial, conference, events and travel planning. The successful individual must be comfortable working in a fast paced environment, where being flexible is of utmost importance. Strong collaboration and intuition will be required as the scheduling of meetings/appointments and travel occupy much of the Executive Assistant’s time. The job function is straightforward and is a truly dedicated support role. However, applicants must be aware that the pace in which this department works requires an ability to remain focused and organized.
Essential Job Functions:
- Coordinates travel arrangements including travel itineraries, and agendas; As needed, sets up travel profiles using corporate travel program and coordinate travel options in coordination with Corporate Travel arrangements
- Correspondence and communication with senior level execs (Orlando &NJ), ensuring the communication is thorough (transparent and discreet as required)
- Compiles/verifies all travel and incentive related receipts and tallies expense reports for final sign-off
- Performs expense reconciliation, as needed communicating with numerous sources to solve disputes in timely manner
- Compiles/develops, and designs reports and/or presentations
- Coordinate/Manage meeting planner