Ensure timely and accurate completion of all requests in accordance with documented policies, procedures, and in compliance with fraud prevention guidelines. As well as managing inbound calls related to EFT questions or verification, the Call Center Representative will contact banks, manage communication between internal and external customers, and review documents submitted with a high level of scrutiny to prevent fraudulent activity.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review all EFT/ERA requests to identify any missing information and/or documentation needed to complete the request
- Conduct outreach to service providers, financial institutions, clearinghouse vendors, and network relationship managers to validate and/or request additional information as needed
- Record all activity and interaction details within EFT/ERA to ensure audit compliance
- Create, print, and mail related provider correspondence as needed
- Service inbound telephone inquiries from providers and internal stakeholders
- Answer questions, resolve problems, route inquiries/tasks to other areas for completion and escalate issues to management as needed.
- Responsible for bringing any fraudulent and/or suspicious activity to the immediate attention of management and/or Special Investigations Unit.
- Ability to work occasional overtime on short notice based on business needs.
- Additional duties as assigned including completion of MACESS Service Form inventory for folders/workgroups as assigned by management, including but not limited to loading of new providers or assisting with time-sensitive data entry projects
- High School diploma or GED equivalent from an accredited school
- Ability to speak clearly and articulate thoughts in a concise and effective manner
- Working experience making outbound calls and overcoming objections in a professional and courteous manner
- Experience working as a liaison with providers and internal support groups or similar third party interaction
- Working experience meeting deadlines and adapting to frequent changes under time sensitive constraints
- Experience working independently with minimal supervision
- Experience working with MS Excel, including sorting, filtering, and data entry
- AA Degree or higher from an accredited institution
- Customer service experience in a call center environment
- Working experience with outbound calling campaign’s in a call center environment
- Intermediate working experience with MS Excel using Pivot tables and writing formulas
- Detail-oriented and able to maintain assignments in an organized manner
- Reliable and dependable with minimal use of unscheduled time-off