Our client’s activities are focused on maximizing the potential of the vital contact between an organization and its customer through contact centers.
The core of our client’s business is providing remote call monitoring services where they evaluate interactions between agents and customers. From this analysis they are able to provide detailed feedback that can be used to improve agent performance as well as helping organizations develop overall strategies to improve customer service and maximize sales.
In addition to the analysis of customer/agent contacts, our client provides proactive support and advice to help their clients use the resulting data. Whether it is helping construct metrics to measure performance or providing training to help supervisors coach more effectively, their objective is to develop a close working partnership with their clients in their pursuit of excellence in customer service and customer engagement.
- Analyze customer interactions (phone/chat/email/social media) for trends that will enable their clients to grow and develop their internal teams and external teams
- Attend team meetings, prep sessions, focus groups, and training sessions as scheduled
- Work on activities and/or projects as requested by the Team Leader
- Identify and relay to Team Leader areas for improvement within the evaluating and coaching delivery process
- Relay customer/client service problems to Team Leader when necessary
- Support the operation through business processes and practices designed to support employee retention, productivity, profitability, and consumer satisfaction
- One year of customer service experience, call center preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong organizational, time management, planning and problem solving skills
- Strong team building skills, to work well within a close team environment- self-sufficient
- Demonstrate a strong desire to succeed
- Resourceful and able to work well with minimal supervision
- Ability to demonstrate a high degree of professionalism
- Strong multi-tasking skills