Our client is a spirited, vibrant, and dynamic inbound care center with a passion for world class customer service. As an award winning industry leader, our team of professionals provides an outstanding commitment to our customers by building lifelong relationships. Our Customer Care Professionals serve as brand champions for our client by taking the initiative to look for creative ways to wow our customers and to go above and beyond their expectations. As customer advocates, we sell products and services to our customers making their lives a little easier.
- Customer Care Professionals must be available to take calls, be productive, and engage in positive interactions, effectively meeting the needs of the customer while reinforcing trust and taking into consideration the customer’s time and availability.
- Customer Care Professionals will create customer loyalty by serving as a brand spokesperson while demonstrating a variety of selling techniques resulting in sales of our products and services.
- Customer Care Professionals will identify our customer’s needs by asking clarifying questions to effectively promote our products and services, and articulate the features and benefits in a competitive environment through successful negotiations.
- Customer Care Professionals must be willing to adjust and adapt to all aspects of the business in an ever changing work environment, while understanding goals, how they are measured, how to reach them, and work with others as necessary to achieve these goals.
- Customer Care Professionals must have the ability to demonstrate dependability, flexibility and sound judgment by adhering to schedules and meeting all productivity, quality and performance standards as well as taking ownership for their own actions and all areas of the customer’s experience.
- Customer Care Professionals take action to proactively learn new information, report customer impacting concerns, think outside the box on Customer resolutions and share best practices with others.
Process Break Down:
- Call candidate once you find resume via job board or a posting you have
- Do a quick 4CP and go over hours, background, commute, skill set, etc.
- If you want to move forward with this candidate, set a up a Skype and tell them you are emailing them an application in 15 minutes and to check their EM. Please note this will not come from YOUR email address considering we are sending it through a system call Silkroad Recruiter (A brighthouse CRM system).
- Email me the resume and the time they are set up to Skype with you. They need to have their address AND phone number on their resume in order for me submit them!
- Skype them – during the Skype go over the checklist that bright house provided us. If all goes well, tell them you will be sending another EM with an assessment. The assessment is about an hour long.
- Once you get off the Skype – email me to send them the assessment.
- Once assessment is complete, I will get a notification and we will call them up to tell them what time their face-to-face interview is.