- Reporting to the Lead, the Branding Designer will develop and deliver creative content to shape the branding message needs of the rebranding initiative.
- Position requires a thorough understanding of branding, creative content generation, excellent communication skills, ability to present concepts to internal and external groups and articulate how proposed designs track back to business goals and objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design
- 5+ years related experience
- Knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator, Sketch and other design tools
- Proficiency in modern HTML/CSS
- Must be creative, detail-oriented, organized and have professional experience collaborating in Agile
- Strong ability to multi-task, prioritize and incorporate feedback creatively
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Willingness to learn new technology